Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Friends leaving to UK

today like usual i went to work with my mom and travelling around, and so happened today my mom went over to penang to meet her clients, so i ask her to drop me in queensbay mall after she went back, i hang around there for an hour and then yu ren picked me up from there, from there we went to shin yee house... xin hui.... wat a pai seh gal, give gift also pai seh, omg...but her gift to shin yee is really nice and special, nice card i must say, really special, im sure shin yee will like it...

its really funny when i know that those who supposedly be in the airport to catch a flight is still at home while those who are just to bid farewell are already in the airport... its like the king is patient while the servant is nervous... so.....yu ren and xin hui took their dinner in McD, then while I'm waiting....... and waiting.......eh?! is that zheng jun?? lol, its such a coincident that he is in the airport as well , going to fly to scotland for 2 years, haha, so quickly i walk to him and talk to him, his flight is a bit earlier than my friends, we chatted and then i bid farewell to him, but i forgotten to ask for a photo together....

ok, so back to McD and finish my dinner with 1 apple pie and 1 banana pie.....which.... cost me Rm 8.05, damn expensive pie....ok, flash!!flash!!flash!!flash!!flash!! photos session
............

............

............

............

............

............

............

............

............

............

............

............

............

............

then its about time to leave, take care my friends ..... alot of them cry....

even "big big" guys like kenny chan cried with an excellent post....


1 crying while 1 more kepo-ing ...


im smilling while the others...



so bye bye my friend... take care in UK & remember to enjoy life over there.... study's life is always the best...

0 comments: