Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mom's lunar birthday

so as title its mom's lunar birthday, so we went chicago ribs for our dinner as a simple celebration, so.. this is my 2nd visit, there are 7 of us in total with 2 of my god-brother and sister there, we ordered 6 dishes and shared 6 of the dishes...

what i can say is the lamb rack is extremely yummy, super nice!! must try! the rest of it is nice as well, and the price is not expensive, so give it a try, btw im not doing advertisement for them....
here's some picture:

our 6th dish - blackened catch


dad : "bo ngua gong, no other restaurant can beat their lamb!"


yi :"I wonder how they cook the lamb??"


sis : "It's my lips linking good~~"


man : "stunned!"

3 comments:

said...

finally update ur blog. =)
whoaaa look so nice!! @@envy

btw, what abour ur pic with the food? hehe

Kenny said...

i keep on taking photo of the others and forgot to take photo of my own

said...

Oooh, good lo u but at the same time very ke3 xi1, hehe.