Monday, July 20, 2009

Pre-Wedding

Im officially back to Penang!

It's yet another family day but with a purpose that is choosing my sister's wedding gown

Its my 1st experience to be in a bridal house, there are plenty of people there when we reached. I myself go through all the pictures that were taken by my sister... and my sister went upstairs to choose her last gown... its a long session.... it takes 2hours+ to choose a gown, I...was sitting there, looking at the sign :


No photographing is allowed!!



but... this is Malaysia - where laws are written to be broken

so...


some sneak peek on the gowns



Back view..





















Side view....



















Front view.......















wakkakakkaa


random shots...



6 comments:

said...

WoW! so nice! i mean ur sis' wedding gown :D *thumbs up*

ur front pic reli sien diao. :p

Anonymous said...

zomi shu u bo try gown too gay lou

mayin said...

i saw back view,so nice!
side view nice nice..
i thought front view will be the most beautiful de ar...mana tau front view is your picture...really beh ki!!
when u get the soft copy of your sis's wedding photo, upload some let us see la...like very nice o~~

Kenny said...

zomi? u planning to get married? hahaha, no problem la, are u coming?

mayin said...

you got invite me bo?
if you invite me, i'll go la..
but if you duwan to invite me also nvm la, i'll go pun!^^

TerenceGS said...

maiyin: your face too thick, bullet also tak boleh masuk.
kenny: u pay 50% of my flight ticket, i come back!