Friday, October 9, 2009

The Bug-Zoo

My house is turning creepy as more and more bugs turned up out of my expectation..

Firstly, it was the war between us and - the worm


the pic

a zoom in pic


war winning - peace




the collection


and....





he thinks its yummy




2nd war - the spider...

It was a pleasant, i woke up clean my self up and im preparing myself to uni, then i saw something... hmmmm, what is that? why there is a brown paper on the floor...






and





ta da!!!



The spider...




and at the end


we won


by

dead



I wonder had this spider ever climb to my bed when i am sleeping, guess I'll see the result in this coming weeks, might be turning to spider man, lol

3 comments:

mayin said...

walao eh...geli lo kenny heng!!!
apa pun ada!
yiii~~~imagine that you sleep with the spider, walk with the worms...
and may be there is spiderS, not only 1 spider ler..
you better check properly ler..
so big de spider, dont know toxic or not er...
la sam lang!

said...

i agree wif mayin
u r the princess of gili now~ xD

Kenny said...

mayin - cool la, bug zoo ma sure apa pun ada la, u come here i show u some, u must be very happy with them


sing yong - yaya, may yin = princess of geli