Thursday, August 21, 2008

6 days after i graduate and yet I'm still very stim, today is a day without 饭盒 for me, nothing to take for lunch, so happened sing yong call to have lunch together and tth ask me to go to his house makan, free meal today. Although i have a little more budget to spend since 3-4days ago, but a free and nice meal is always a pleasant, after lunch, tth wanted to paint his new room, I'm so free of course i follow along, gogo!

The painting work starts with the very first brush by lim sing yong and then he starts to write tth, creative! and proudly we announce its a free style painting day today for everyone to vent. Venting through wall painting or should i say kindergarten's wall painting, this is really the first time to me.



My name



TTH writing ...


Sing Yong very happy with her name



Im drawing my very own shoe



Im banging the wall while tth is drawing



The final work of the painting



and ....




all the drawing end up with...





tada!!



a plain 屎 color wall, good job tth!







btw, thx tth for providing a wall for us to vent

0 comments: