Thursday, August 28, 2008

KL Trip



My KL 3 days 2 nights trip finished, it passed so fast, and now im here back to my very own room, in front of my very own pc, writting this, hmmm... so what usually u will do in KL? Of course its shopping! though i have more money to spare for this trip, due to some reasons but still money is never enough for shopping, spend quite a lot for this trip and bought many things for myself, bought a few tshirts and a pair of skinny jeans, i try to control myself since the 2nd day from buying more and still i bought a pair of shoes in the last hour of my shopping spree. hoho, very nice shoe it is and the most important is it is half priced! my shoe is going to be dead soon, not buying this pair of shoes seems a bit guilty to myself, and so ..... i bought it, lol.

so talking bout the trip, though its a bit troublesome to stay in 2 different place in 2 nights, its still interesting, so the trip is simple
1st day:

went bintang + settle down + shopping + went to UM + movie ........

2nd day:

went to sunway + settle down + sunway lagoon + shopping + meet ah seng & you ken + movie + bla bla bla

3rd day:

went to sunway university + shopping + travel in a very slow bus...

here's some pic of the things i bought, the photo of the trip will be uploaded soon;



2 t shirts + 1 pair of skinny jeans + my shoe




Special shots for my new shoe





Extra photos:

Sunway lagoon, its snowing...




Annete and the guys..



Birthday gal and the guys...

0 comments: