Monday, December 8, 2008

Tagged by lsyong long ago~

1. Do you think you are hot?
im hot when im standing outside at 12 o'clock

2. Update a favourite picture of yourself
currently none of my pic is my favourite

3. Do you like the picture?

not sure hw to answer this question

4. When was the last time you ate pizza?

months ago

5. What was the last song you listened to?

蒲公英的约定 - jay

6. What are you doing besides this?

chatting + searching info for uni

7. What name do you prefer besides your name?

hmmm, first of all what u mean by my name? kenny or my name printed on IC? if its kenny u mean then i think it would be Ken which is usually called by closer ppl, or maybe my chinese name

8. 5 ppl I tagged

boleh tagged balik or nt?

--i.) TTH

--ii.) Zeeson

--iii) Bird

--iv) Yuren

--v) no bloggers left, tag back sing yong

9. Who is number 1?

TTH no need to talk too much

10. Who is number 3 having relationship with?

Mr Bird... dunno, maybe which gang mia dai ka jeh ?

11. Say something about number 5.

miss lim sing yong,

12. How about number 4?

Yu ren, my college and sports pal, sama sama engineering sama sama football kaki, mayb will be uni-pal also...this fellar is a money spender, whoo hoo, for more information please refer to the blog link ->

13. Who is number 2?

Zeeson , he is the king of chicken, a very active cheerful person, kacak tapi too bad gt gf dee.. lagipun sikit sikit im saying really sikit taller than bird bird, so .... do not think too much, he is studying architecture in singapore , so cny only talk la

3 comments:

said...

wah finally reply my tag, good.
but u just write down my name, tht's boring! i tot gt apa-apa u nak say me bek tim. sigh sigh~ haha.
btw, ur 1st answer is reli creative! bravo! XD

Kenny said...

yala, i forgot to write, because number i leave blank, then when i write zeeson and forget to go back, next time i edit la

Anonymous said...

totally bo praise smtg about me..
sad...