Saturday, December 27, 2008

zomi tag me, lazy...

Directions: once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. at the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. you can’t tag the person who tagged you. since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so i can see your weirdness.

1. easy start, i love football
2. getting harder....I actually have a special habit whereby i will only use my own spoon and fork when i'm dining at home
3. hard..i love tibits! and tibits in my house is always insufficient
4. I'll keeps things which is simply useless, I felt wasting when i throw something, thats why alot of old stuff are still with me
5. I dun wash my jeans for very long time, half a year or even more, hoho, what to do...clean wat
6. sometimes i would think of waxing my hair, but usually this idea vanished when i think of bathing after I'm back home... again laziness...
7. when I'm alone at home without lunch and anything else, i would definitely take junk food, rather than proper lunch, because I'm lazy to cook + i cant cook well
8. eager of toning my body comes and fade fast, which last like 1-2 weeks, and its gone.... my mentality is simply to weak to overcome my physical laziness..
9. I'm not as lazy as what u think...
10. as I'm a sports freak... i can go for a few sports in a day, this is wat we call, over-exercise
11. i can take spicy food but i have a funny habit ... i dont take chili sauce, its a habit since im young
12. I have a plenty of collection for comis and also tech's magazine... dun say im kiddy
13. i love to go to places that i've never been be4 and yet heard about its good
14. I appreciate alot from what my family have given to me
15. i want to score as good as i can in my coming studies
16. I hope to have comfortable and happy life in the coming future

tagging time, hoho tag sing yong, bird bird, zeeson, terrence, teng hau, seng yao, colgate, alishan, kit and finally the 1 jiin herng miss out, mr yu ren

0 comments: