Monday, January 5, 2009

Handsome mom's car

Today I woke up as usual and the first person i met after i woke up is my kakak because she is cleaning the toilet, she told me smth happened to my mom's car, kereta mama kena **** ****, pagi tadi kakak nak cuci kereta, keluar tengok, sudah **** memang teruk.... me : "Betul kah? Nanti saya pi tengok"

The pencurian case is really in red light, so cool, after i had my lunch, yup lunch.. not breakfast... i went out and took a look, its funny hahahahahahahah, 1st time ever to see my mom's car in this brand new look..consequence? my mom took my car out, and now there is a problem to me, i dun have a car to drive.... at the end, i have to borrow my cousin's car, luckily they have a few un-used cars ready to be borrowed..


so, after reading for so long, do u have any idea on what's happening? what so special happened to my mom's car? Basically, there is nothing special happened to my mom's car its just a barter trade to my mom's car, lol

scroll down...

....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
so what is the trade that is happening here?


they trade my mom's car's Tyre with bricks, 2 bricks for a tyre and rim...



cool...haha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!! cool!

said...

wah. luckily ur car inside. abo. hoho. ho sek liao.

Kenny said...

my tyre cheaper la, smaller size wat

said...

wah speechless. =.=