Friday, May 14, 2010

It arrives!!

Yeah, it did arrive, no doubt,lol. What is it?? It's my brand new camera, whoo hoo, I just got my Canon EOS 500D! It wasn't till the next morning that the camera was delivered, I finally received my camera. My housemate signed the parcel for me, and I was so excited that I get up and un-wrapped the camera immediately it was received. Checking the manuals and stuff, then I realized, oh no, I havent got my SD memory card yet....




soo....






I end up being late to the class even I've actually left my home an hour earlier. The reason? I went to Umart to grab a brand new 8GB class 6 SD card. Hoho, was charging the battery for the whole day, and after finishing a hard day of classes, I'm back home! testing my camera!


Here's some pic of the un-wrapping process..


the DHL parcel


All the manuals and CDs


The kit lens, camera and strap


The body and some caps



1 comments:

Shiang Teng said...

whoo!! kenny u bought a DSLR! but why 500D? i though the latest is 550D.. btw, what is ur lens?