Sunday, May 10, 2009

1m Pizza

My friend told me we are going for pizza for my friend's birthday, 1m pizza! i thought its gonna be huge, 1m = 1 whole table of pizza, syok man... so that night we went to the restaurant, yummy yummy, pizza pizza.. I'm taking flour everyday since I'm in aus... which is really bad, flour will a person turn old... but i like flour's food..


we went to the restaurant ordered 5 1m pizza, then i went to the counter to have a peek, ive been wondering how are they suppose to bake a pizza which is as big as a table.. out of my expectation...









they bake a rectangular 1m pizza, i thought its suppose to be a 1m diameter pizza, and they spilt the rectangular pizza to 2 before they bake...no fun..


here's some pic


wow...so small



thats the 1m pizza

zomi?






0 comments: