Saturday, May 16, 2009

Scallop Day

Continuing from the last post...

since I've bought 1 pack of scallop from the market that day... its been a week and we havent cook it yet... hmmm, we forget perhaps or we just dont have the time. so its finally the day to cook it, not my day to cook though, but still im taking photograph... the progress starts with un-freezing the scallop, my god, its different from the scallop we've seen, there are some black black stuff surrounding the flesh of it... hmmm, 1st question pops out : "Kenny, can we eat the whole thing?" my god, i dunno either...

we decided to take the risk, we'll just cooked the whole thing without removing the surrounding flesh...

Unprocessed scallop



Processing...

Looks nice..


Baked scallop





its in my stomach nw then, each of us took 17 scallops which is really a risky business, but... wesley hospital is just at the end of the street... hahahaha


1 comments:

said...

hahahahaha~ *thumbs up*