Friday, May 1, 2009

宅男

Finally all my test is over, it had been weeks that i havent been out of my home other than uni's classes, and now im still at home, why!!? Hmmm, should I say I've got use to the cultural of Australia? Relax and peaceful life, hmmmm, this is really peaceful life but its god darn boring, am i turning old? omg, how come i tend to live like an uncle...
U! stop thinking, i know u are trying to say, I'm indeed an uncle... no u are wrong, I'm a top notch young adult, whoo hoo, y?? because.....











I'm wearing topman's clothes!!









since i came here, i start to understand tth's life.....doing nth, saying winter's jokes

tth, the only word to describe ur life is 宅男.......


life oh life~~ oh life~~

life whereby i spend most of my time staying at home, doing nth .... life without outing.... im slowly turning into the 2nd aunty sing yong, sigh.....

purpose of this post?saja


note: miss kelly heng, if u are reading this, show this to mom, she will be proud and happy...
then I'll have more pocket money back in malaysia, whoo hoo, thx

8 comments:

said...

wat aunty sing yong?!
i m still young and cheerful!
finally, btw, u can understand my life now. wahahahaha.

Kenny said...

no i cant, cause im still young, u are old

said...

ISH! 50steps laugh hundred steps.
mai kesi le.

Anonymous said...

why tth!

Kenny said...

who r u? tth kah? cause tth zai nan

Anonymous said...

uncle kenny~
wau...cool ohh!!
hahah~haizzz...

Anonymous said...

ehh~
cheh?! topman's clothes..
many uncle's also wear this brand punya lar..
uncle kenny ~

Kenny said...

paiseh, just saw yr post nia...too late..u ordi bk to Bne...hahaha